Metal Framework Partial Denture (Vitallium)
Vitallium is one kind of dental alloy that makes the base element of the metal frame partial denture. Which results in smaller, thinner partial framework and more resilient clasps. It is resistant to corrosion and free of nickel and beryllium. These metal frame partial dentures that use a metal base are generally lighter and smaller in height, length, and thickness compared to the acrylic ones. This makes them easier to adapt as they are more tolerable. Which is more convenient for the patient due to their smaller size. However, they are also considerably more expensive than other materials.
Merits of Metal Framework Partial Denture (Vitallium)
- They are extra strong and durable: Metal frame partial denture provides the needed strength and long-term dimensional stability which makes them sturdier to use.
- Gives a more natural feeling: Partial dentures with metal provide a more natural illusion to the patient because of the added weight of the metal base. Many patients prefer the additional weight on the lower jaw as well.
- Lightweight: These are custom made for your mouth which means lighter in weight, flexible yet comfortable. This can make the adjustment period a lot easier.
- More dimensionally stable: Metal framework partial dentures are usually strong and durable, as partial dentures built to withstand stress and pressure in the mouth. Additionally, partial dentures with metal are typically resistant to breakage and damage.
- Comfortable. As one of today’s most comfortable restoration solutions, metal upper partial dentures and metal front partial dentures are custom-fabricate to fit each individual’s unique anatomy.
- Good grip: The metal framework makes it suitable to hold it providing a good grip. They cling to the gums and don’t require denture adhesive so that they don’t move while chewing and provides stability. At Direct2Lab, our Vitallium partial denture is the premium choice for metal framework partial dentures. Vitallium is a nickel-free and beryllium-free alloy that’s perfect for those allergic to metals. Who wants a long-term dental solution. Due to the type of alloy made of Vitallium partials. Vitallium can be made lighter and thinner than our standard framework denture.
Impression Tray Size Guide
The general rule of thumb for the size of impression tray is indicated by your height.
For 5'4" and shorter = Small Tray
For 5'5" to 6'1" = Medium Tray
For 6'2" and taller = Large Tray
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The denture that we will make will be based on your impressions. Please send a photo of your impressions for approval before sending it back to our lab. If your impressions are rejected, you need to buy an extra putty.
Our warranty is for 60 days from the day you received the denture. The warranty covers adjustments and/or remake if the denture doesn't fit. It also covers repairs if the denture breaks due to manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover:
1. Reline if the denture is loose due to recent extractions.
2. Lost or stolen.
3. If the denture doesn't fit due to new modifications in your mouth (ie: recent extraction, crown, etc.) after the denture has been made.
4. Adding tooth/teeth when the denture is already done.
5. Change of teeth shade
6. Change of denture type
The warranty is void if I contact you with a foreseen issue, but you ask me to proceed with manufacturing the denture without the necessary changes/items requested.
Once an order leaves our office, carrier shipping delays may occur due to factors outside our control. Unfortunately, we cannot control how quickly an order arrives once it has left our office. As much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. Contacting the carrier is the best way to get more insight into your package’s location and estimated delivery date. Please make sure you ship your package to a secure location. If a package has been marked by delivered, theft is outside of our control and we are unable to offer refunds for stolen packages. If packages are lost and not scanned as delivered, we can place a claim on your behalf with the carrier. Replacement or refunds will be processed after the carrier has investigated the claim. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit.
DISCLAIMER: We can only issue a refund for unfulfilled orders before 180 days after the payment is processed. After 180 days have passed, we cannot refund an order. We do not offer refunds outside Etsy payments as well.
Material: Vitallium® 2000
Average Longevity: 1-10+ years
Temporary/Permanent Denture: Permanent
Reline/Repairable: Simple to reline and repair
Clasp Options: tooth-colored clasp, casted metal clasp, clear clasp
Upgrade Options**: clear resin, tooth-colored resin, clear clasp, flexible/metal combo, branded teeth upgrade
ADD IMPRESSION KIT- REQUIRED TO MAKE DENTURE
current price: $455.00 – $500.00
buy metal frame partial denture,
metal frame partial denture,
buy metal front partial dentures,
metal front partial dentures,
buy partial dentures with metal,
metal framework partial denture,
Buy metal framework partial denture