Metal Framework Partial Denture (Vitallium)
Vitallium is a one-of-a-kind dental alloy that serves as the base element of the metal framework partial denture. Thanks to this alloy, the framework is smaller, thinner, and has more resilient clasps. Vitallium metal framework partial dentures are resistant to corrosion and free of nickel and beryllium. These metal frame partial dentures are generally lighter and smaller in height, length, and thickness compared to acrylic ones. This makes them easier to adapt to as they are more tolerable, which is more convenient for the patient. However, Vitallium is also more expensive than other materials.
Benefits of Metal Framework Partial Dentures (Vitallium)
- They are extra strong and durable: Metal frame partial denture provides the needed strength and long-term dimensional stability which makes them sturdier to use.
- Gives a more natural feeling: Partial dentures with metal provide a more natural illusion to the patient because of the added weight of the metal base. Many patients prefer the additional weight on the lower jaw as well.
- Lightweight: The
- They are extra strong and durable: Metal frame partial dentures provide the needed strength and long-term dimensional stability which makes them more durable and sturdier.
- More natural feeling: Partial dentures with a metal framework provide a more natural look due to added weight of the metal base. Many patients prefer the additional weight on their lower jaw as well.
- Lightweight: Metal framework partial dentures are custom-made for your mouth which means more comfortable. They are also lighter in weight and flexible, making the adjustment period a lot easier.
- More dimensionally stable: Metal framework partial dentures are strong and durable, as they are built to withstand stress and pressure in the mouth. Additionally, partial dentures with metal frameworks are more resistant to breakage and damage.
- Comfortable: As one of today’s most comfortable restoration solutions, metal upper partial dentures and metal front partial dentures are custom-fabricated to fit each individual’s unique anatomy.
- Good grip: The metal framework provides a better grip. The dentures cling to the gums and don’t require denture adhesive to stay in place while chewing and provide stability. At Direct2Lab, our Vitallium partial denture is the premium choice for metal framework partial dentures. Vitallium is a nickel-free and beryllium-free alloy that’s perfect for those allergic to metals who want a long-term dental solution. Due to the type of alloy Vitallium partials are made from, they can be lighter and thinner than our standard framework dentures.
Impression Tray Size Guide
The general rule of thumb for the size of the impression tray is indicated by your height.
For 5'4" and shorter = Small Tray
For 5'5" to 6'1" = Medium Tray
For 6'2" and taller = Large Tray
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The denture that we will make will be based on your impressions. Please send a photo of your impressions for approval before sending it back to our lab. If your impressions are rejected, you need to buy extra putty.
Our warranty is for 60 days from the day you received the denture. The warranty covers adjustments and/or remakes if the denture doesn't fit. It also covers repairs if the denture breaks due to manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover:
1. Reline if the denture is loose due to recent extractions.
2. Lost or stolen.
3. If the denture doesn't fit due to new modifications in your mouth (ie: recent extraction, crown, etc.) after the denture has been made.
4. Adding tooth/teeth when the denture is already done.
5. Changing the shade of the teeth.
6. Changing the denture type.
The warranty is void if we contact you with a foreseen issue, but you ask us to proceed with manufacturing the denture without the necessary changes/items requested.
Once an order leaves our office, carrier shipping delays may occur due to factors outside of our control. Unfortunately, we cannot control how quickly an order arrives once it has left our office. As much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. Contacting the carrier is the best way to get more insight into your package’s location and estimated delivery date. Please make sure you ship your package to a secure location. If a package has been marked as delivered, theft is outside of our control and we are unable to offer refunds for stolen packages. If packages are lost and not scanned as delivered, we can place a claim on your behalf with the carrier. Replacement or refunds will be processed after the carrier has investigated the claim. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit.
DISCLAIMER: We can only issue a refund for unfulfilled orders before 180 days after the payment is processed. After 180 days have passed, we cannot refund an order. We do not offer refunds outside Etsy payments as well.
Material: Vitallium® 2000
Average Longevity: 1-10+ years
Temporary/Permanent Denture: Permanent
Reline/Repairable: Simple to reline and repair
Clasp Options: tooth-colored clasp, cast metal clasp, clear clasp
Upgrade Options**: clear resin, tooth-colored resin, clear clasp, flexible/metal combo, branded teeth upgrade
ADD IMPRESSION KIT - REQUIRED TO MAKE DENTURE
current price: $455.00 – $500.00
buy metal frame partial denture,
metal frame partial denture,
buy metal front partial dentures,
metal front partial dentures,
buy partial dentures with metal,
metal framework partial denture,
Buy metal framework partial denture